We Are Hiring!
At Crossroads, we pride ourselves on our quality and compassionate care for the ones who take the time to come see us. We strive to make our patients feel comfortable and safe here at our clinic. No matter what they bring to our counselors and psychiatrists, we want them to know Crossroads is here for them. If this sounds like you, you may be in the right place. Contact us at Crossroads Counseling to join the family!
Benefits of Joining Crossroads:
- Friendly Environment
- Organized Company
- Automatic inclusion into many group insurance contracts.
- Integrated and Collaborative Care Environment
- Pick your own demographic and speciality for our clinic
- All billing and collections done in house
- Flexible hours and rewarding pay schedule
- Unlimited Vacation
- Growth and teaching opportunities available
a medical practitioner specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
Our psychiatrists are expected to perform evaluations and fill out prescriptions for patients. Initial assessments are one hour, and follow-ups are 20 minute appointments
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Licensed Psychiatrist in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Licensed M.D. or D.O.
- Full Time
- Part Time
an expert or specialist in the study and treatment of mental illness, emotional disturbance, and abnormal behavior.
Great opportunity to join established, growing multidisciplinary practice providing mental health services. We are currently looking for Licensed Psychologists. In this role, the Psychologist will conduct evaluations utilizing information from clinical interviews, psychological testing, and collateral sources as appropriate.
- Licensed Psychologist Credentials
- United States (Preferred)
Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner:
a health care practitioner which practices medicine in collaboration or under indirect supervision of a physician.
Our practitioners works in diagnosing through evaluations, as well as prescribing medication for patients. Similar to psychiatrists, initial assessments are one hour, and follow up appointments are 20 minutes in length. Mid-levels provides a range of therapies to patients in their care. They write prescriptions for psychotropic medications under the supervision of psychiatrists. For patients on medications, they monitor their use and document treatment results.
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN- Required) Psychiatry Certification (Preferred)
- Psychician Assistant License (PA-C- Required) Psychiatry Certification (Preferred)
- If candidate does not have psych certification, they must have a minimum on 3 years of outpatient psychiatry experience.
a specialist who works to treat and heal mental and psychological disorders.
Our therapists are expected to provide treatment planning and case management services. Our counselors conduct face to face screening, assessment, treatment plan, individual, and group sessions for children, youth, and adults in an outpatient setting. Our professionals provide mental health and/or substance abuse services to consumer as prescribed in treatment plan. They need to be able to monitor results of treatment and consumer's adjustments to determine effectiveness of treatment. The progress toward goals will be discussed with the consumer, and the case files will be maintained by documenting sessions and treatment, including progress notes, activities, evaluations, and recommendations.
- LPC, LCSW, or LADC (Required)
- Currently not hiring LMFT's or therapy candidates.
- Minimum of 3 years of outpatient therapy experience post licensure.
- United States (Required)